Friday, April 13, 2007

A very busy and stress day..

I am some kind of stress today becos i need to finish my KH wood work. I beg teacher so tht he can let me finish it after school . At last i finish it but in a bad condition. Thank you to all of them for helping me. Anyway i am also in a bad luck . I hurt my hand.... (fingers) becos i accidentally touched the hot glue. Omg . It hurts so much. By the way it is ok now. Should have wrapped my hand with ice .
Lame lame Ngu Shien Howe. Post a comment and said tht my blog is lame. But i really donno how to put pic and audio clips on it . Maybe i'll try ltr. Haizz he just knw how to say but don wan to teach me.
A new thingy.....
haizzzzzz can u stop buying drinks for me. It makes me feel bad. I'm like wasting ur money. Sry for refusing to take the drinks. . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

ningxrainbow said...

aiyer??
darren owes buy drinks for you har?
or somebody else?
hahaha

Kael Ngu said...

hahahhahahaha teach u at school next time,depends on my mood :D!!!