Tuesday, April 10, 2007

See who is the top 5.. hehe

I was hurt by wat .... says. I felt a sudden cold deep inside my heart. From tht second onwards i started to ignore tht person. Now lets see who is the top 5 :

1) It goes to Wilson Lai. I really hates him. He keep bullying me and i think he is crazy. Get mad for no reason. I think his hobby is bullying ppl . I can't stand tht anymore. My patience have its limit. So don be too over.

2) Jordan Leong. He is kinda bad. Owes likes to say ppl . Actually i don really know why i hate him so much .

3) Lee Bin Li . He is just very horny... hehe.

4) Daniel Luke . He can be called the King of Criticism . I donno why he just like to criticise ppl . Tht's y i hate him .

5) Eugene Sim . He is very annoying and he is a maniac too . Kind of horny . Tht's all .

All listed above are those i dislike ........ congratulations to them . hahahaha

6 comments:

Billabin said...

Nice but why u talk about me hah? If talk about good thing nvm but all about bad thing...

Kael Ngu said...

nothing much,ur blog is lame...LAME OFF!!

Billabin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Billabin said...

beware...beware... Lap Feng want kao felicia ohh...waiseh...hope u berjayalah...but i think hard la...haha

ningxrainbow said...

hahhaha! lolx!! ngu and bin li have blog mer?

Edlyn Chee said...

go felica!~ go felicia~ wooott... lap feng wanna kao u? o.O not sabrina meh?? =,="