Saturday, April 14, 2007

bad bad Wilson

Haizz.. Wilson u r a photo maniac. Can u pls delete them. My pics is damn ugly ok.
Nvm... I am so so so so so tired. I am absent for tuition this morning becos i don hav transport and i thought teacher will pick me up. By the way , nth lo . My piano practical exam is coming soon and i am really lazy to practice then songs which is so boring for me. Can u imagine playing the same songs for about 2 months?????? Besides i have massive amount of things to do. Tonite still got choir practice again aiyo......... This Amos ask me a very weird question until me myself also not very sure how to answer.... He asked me whether Terence is handsome or not???? How am i going to answer him..... Tht is so hard. I might hurt ppl's feeling rite. Nth to post d.

1 comment:

ningxrainbow said...

hahhahahahahahhahaahhaahhaha
L O L !!